Sunday, April 15, 2012

Byebye Sweden, Hello Baltics!!

I'm going on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will serve in the Baltic mission for 18 months and I just LOVE to receive letters, so please feel free to write me!! ;) ..I will be in Estonia some time june/july! and then you can write me on this address:

Sister Sarah Johanna Peterson
Baltic Mission
Cesu iela 31-2K2
Riga LV-1012
Latvia

Before that I will be at the MTC (Missionary Training Centre) in Provo studying how to be a missionary and learning the Estonian language!!

I will be set apart as a missionary on Thursday, on Saturday I'm leaving Sweden and on Tuesday next week I'll report at MTC! ..I've got some life changing and exciting times ahead of me!! :)

3 comments:

L.B. said...

We are so excited for you :o) Congratulations, Sister :o)

Samuel Bradshaw said...

See you soon over here in Provo!

Sarahtheswede said...

Thanks!! I'm so excited to see you!!!! :D