Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back again.. for a while


So today I went to a friends place and met her Aunt who's getting married August 30th.. I'm gonna do her hair so we met up and I practised a little on her.. it went pretty well so I'm feeling rather calm about it all!.. It's gonna be fun to do it for real!!

On monday I'm going to a YSA (Young Single Adult) Conferance with my church.. it's gonna be soooo much fun.. there are about 700 people signed up for it.. there's gonna be sports, dances, getting to know loads of new people and LOTs more! :)

But hey.. I'm have pretty fun now too.. My aunt Kathleen is in Sweden to visit me and my family, she's been here for about a week now.. we've done some sightseeing and museums, walking by the water.. eating yummy vegetarian food and shopping.. a pretty FUN week in other words! My aunt is the best!.. She's loving, thoughtfull, fun, AMAZING.. don't want her to go home! :(

No comments: